Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Fashion Illustration Icons

There are so many Fashion Illustration Artists that I admire, I thought it would be cool to share some of my favorites. These guys continue to inspire me on a regular basis. There is no particular order... Feel free to share your comments or some of your own fav's

Ruben Toledo- you've probably seen his Nordstrom Ads

div>








Sujean Rim- She may look familiar from the Daily Candy of better times










Alberto Vargas- Vintage Playboy Illustrator














Erte- Sculptor and painter... classic






Eduard Erlikh- Fabulous style




Bella Pillar- may look familar from Target, Papyrus or any other specialty notecard store






And the master of Fashion Illustration Portraiture- David Downton











No comments:

Post a Comment